The Coolest Tours in Austin
Your family becomes... Your Biker Gang
starting from only $65 for two!
- Hope Outdoor Gallery/Graffiti Park: An abandoned construction project has developed into a street art haven. All the biggest street artists in the city have come and painted on the walls. It is assumed that construction will soon start again, so while there is still time, do check out this park with amazing work of art.
- Museum of the Weird: It sticks to the tradition of the dime museum and perhaps one of the few left in the country so this requires a mandatory visit.
- Sparky Park: These Austinites are great at creating art out of abandoned places. This another example of the same. An abandoned electric substation has been created into a park that displays eccentric but beautiful junk art.
- Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge: This bridge is across the beautiful Lady Bird lake and is used by pedestrians and bikers, giving a panoramic view of the beautiful lake. It also connects to the Ann and Roy Hike-and-Bike Trail and is known for its unusual double curve feature.
- Driskill Hotel: This is the oldest operating hotel in Austin, which opened in 1886. Jesse Driskill, a successful cattle baron, opened this hotel and it is now part of the Historic Hotels of America. As if this wasn’t enough, rumor has it that the hotel is haunted!
There are of course, many other places to see, but these would be among the unusual, cool ones. To make it truly cool, go for the coolest tours in Austin offered by WWW.YOURBIKERGANG.COM. Most of the places mentioned and many more are already part of their tour and they take private tours as well. What makes them the coolest? Their fat tired electric minibikes, of course! These bikes are totally safe and are great for families with children above 7.
Take the coolest tours in Austin with your biker gang!
These fat-tired electric minibikes are not only fun – that are super easy to ride. If you can ride a bike you can minibikes. They are limited to 20 MPH and the majority of the tours are on paths and bike lanes.
Highly, highly rated. By Mom's, Dad's, couples, friends, co workers and of course. Kids!
5/5 on TripAdvisor
5/5 on Yelp
5/5 on Google
Fastest growing activity in Austin!
The only place in the world where you can book your own biker gang!
"So today, we did the COOLEST Austin touristy thing: we went on a Hardcore biker gang ride. We basically went on an amazing tour of Austin while riding electric mini scooters -- like a segway tour only waaay cooler and faster and more fun. Everyone who saw us..even a group of Segway riders stopped us to say our bikes were cool. Everyone was jealous. Which of course made me feel soo cool"
"Super Easy to ride and a Fun way to get around without driving my car in Downtown Traffic"
Still have questions?
No problem. Give us a call or send a line right here.